Thursday, April 07, 2005

My baby

My newest baby is helping with the stress of moving. This is my Majacraft Rose. Right now she is a life saver. Not only is it spring break but I've got people breathing down my neck to pack everything yesterday. We have two more weeks and with the kids underfoot it is very difficult.
We also need to live with some of the stuff. Being able to walk around the house is a plus too. If we boxed all the things then we probably wouldn't have that luxury! I have been knitting furiously on my handspun wensleydale . The fabulous Lisa Souza dyed the top. I love her stuff. I'm making Fenna from Myrna Stahman's book Shawls and Scarves. I don't have much yardage so I may have to fugde at the end. I've got some ideas. Of course there is always the frog pond.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Now I can read your site every morning and leave sweet comments- even when I'm away this summer :)
(by the way, Rosie's a beauty!)

Good luck with the move!

12:37 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

thanks Kristine! I hope it goes smoothly. Do you think you can come for the spin and knit meeting in May? You could help me out!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf