Monday, May 16, 2005

saving ducklings

I had to save 9 ducklings from the pool today. They followed their mother in and couldn't get out but didn't really want to be saved. I had to put on my suit and traipse out there in 55 dgree weather. Thankfully my husband keeps the pool very warm. Those little suckers swim underwater really well. All were saved.
I'm so close and yet so far... from finishing two projects. I need to get off my duff! I've been spinning some chocolate alpaca which is very yummy. It was a gift from a fellow fibertradtioner-my favorite yahoo group. I also had to spin a sample of Lisa Souza's merino wild things. It was so soft and cushy!! The merino is what I am lusting after now! I need a fix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf