Monday, June 06, 2005

No time!!

It seems like I have no time lately. We had a garage sale which I hate doing and the kids are finishing up the school year. Both the boys are going to the school system's summer camp after school's out. It is so cool! They get 45 min. each of athletics, astronomy, nature studies and art class Mon. through fri. for two weeks.
I have picked up an old project. I have started Peacock feathers shawl twice. I'm going to try again. I'm using Lisa Souza's Moriah laceweight in the color south pacific. I also decided to add green beads. It is very twenties, art nouveau. The deep colors and stylized peacock feathers. I hope this doesn't become an abandoned wip again because I love this pattern. I think this third time will be a charm!
I've also gotten around the heel of my first waving lace sock. I am promising myself to start my flag this week too. I feel extemely guilty for not even starting it. It must get done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The summer camp definitely sounds like fun! I hope your sons enjoy it.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf