Friday, April 08, 2005

time off

We're taking time off from packing! It's spring break. We have to do at least one fun thing. I have confession to make- I am a kid . I love toys,movies and fun things. We are going to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis. It's arguable the best in the country! As an added bonus we will be making a stop at Mass. Ave. Knit Shop. It is arguably the best yarn shop in the state(no I haven't been to all of the but a lot of them). I know. What about the yarn diet? Poor expanding stash! I haven't been to Mass. Ave. in about 5 or 6 years. I got my chance, I'm running with it! Pics of stash enhancement to follow. I think you are going to like what I've done with Fenna too;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaah! I wanna spring break! have a great time and I can't wait to see your stash enhancement!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf