Sunday, May 22, 2005

A fun time was had by all

Yesterday was a blast! How could it not be , seven spinning and knitting women. I gave a short spinning lesson and they were off. Vicki had a long stapled top that was impossible to draft but she got a really consistent single out of it with a cd spindle! Talk about a natural!! Margel came late so she got a not so complete lesson but she also was a natural and got a really nice single. My sweet mother in law worked hard to make a Persian feast for us. Afterward we had Persian tea and cream puffs! Carol left me with the pot pouri heart in the summerIK as a hostess gift. What a small world. One of the ladies on FT designed it! Vicki they are knitting your patterns!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great time, Elizabeth. Thanks for being so generous with your home and family. I love "connections" so am delighted to know that you are friends with the heart designer. If I do the pattern again I would choose a different yarn. This is what I happened to have after making a hat.

12:47 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

The colors were beautiful! I love blues and greens. I bet the hat was very special too!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf