Saturday, June 25, 2005

Luddite I am


This is how much of a luddite I am. The batteries in the camera are finito and I don't know how to change them. This is why I haven't posted in such a long while.
Since my last posting I finished one of the waving lace socks altered using my fav heel and cheater toe. This is such a wonderful pattern. It was beautiful in the magazine and if possible even more beautiful knit up and on. I guess you'll have to take my word for it;-) I also finished the last incarnation of the Maltese flag. I made a small goof but very livable.
I have also been fixated on Fixation, the cotton yarn from Cascade. I am obssesedly working on Rob from Threadbear's pattern Broadripple Sock from Knitty. I have put everything else down for this. I love this stuff.
I'll search my pics and find something pretty to put up. I might be something old but what the heck it's still an fo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz M. said...

This is soooo gorgeous! What pattern is that? I'm knitting lace all summer, and would love to know where you got the pattern for this!!! I'll make it my next project. (if you don't mind) Did you spin the yarn for this?

2:42 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Dorothy Seimen's has the best shawl patterns. Her website is called fiddlesticks knitting.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

E, it's me!! Liz Matthews!! Did you know this was my site? I looked through your archives, and saw your pic, and I was like, That's LIZ!!!!! I'm sooooo happy to see you up and running, and to see the new pics of your fabuuuuulous new house!!! Can't wait to see it. I need to come and spin. I had 00000 people at our spinning class on Monday! ;(

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf