Tuesday, July 26, 2005

coral socks finished



My coral socks are finished so I had to cast on for new ones for me. Lime green Sammy, if your readin' this. The lovely model is our wonderful Brittany Spaniel, Jack. My husband wanted to name him Jacques but I nixed it.
I should have finished the bluberry waving lace socks but I wanted some too and those are for my mil who recently got socks from me.
These socks are my own little pattern.
I'm finished with the recommened repeats on the flower basket but I will knit until I don't have yarn so I will get a few more repeats out of what I've got. Hope fully I'll have pics of a new yarn shop in town in a few days.
I'm about to expire from excitement a real yarn shop within 20 min of me. Unheard of!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

oooo- I love the lime green! and they look so soft
:)

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great looking socks. and i love the use of the dog in the picture too!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf