Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wow!

M$W was amazing. It was humongous!! Too much for me to take in I know I missed some things but oh well. I got plenty of beautiful things to keep me busy. Unfortunately you can't see them because the computer is acting up. I'm going to have to go to my Mom's and download but this is too crazy a week to do it I think.

Better than the stuff were the people. I got to meet a gaggle of my Ft freinds. Oh my! They were a wonderful bunch of ladies. Even more beautiful, gracious, funny and kind in person than cyberly if that is possible. I got more shots of them than the festival because they were my favorite part!!

Stay tuned for a picture heavy post when at all possible!!

3 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Isn't it just great?? I love the festival, and so wish I could have gone. . . hope to meet up with you in August in MI!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Big hug sweetie.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

E, I'm having the SPIN IN here at my house on May 31st (wednesday) from 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. Bring a friend and any projects that you've done or are working on, and your great ideas! Hope you can make it! :)

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf