Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MSW aquisitions


My computer is totally funky right now. I'm going to limit my post as much as possible. We will be on a Disney vacation for a week so you won't hear from me for a little while.

This is some Blue Moon fiber I got from The Fold, colorway-Fire on the mountain 50/50 merino tencel. I added glitz by holding it with the fiber as I spun the second ply. I wouldn't do this again. The fiber drafted differntly from the glitz adding a frustrating futz factor. I would comb it in but not in the near future. The result was very beautiful though. This picture doesn't show the shine!

Mohair lock and Sheila Ernst buttons. I'm collecting Sheila's buttons:-) This is the most lucious batt from Indigo Moon. 60% alpaca 20% silk and 10% wool. It's 8 ounces. I have a feeling I'm going to need more of this stuff!

4 Comments:

Blogger June said...

ooh all the fiber looks yummy! Have fun on your vacation!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

The yarn is lovely =)

Have a good vacation!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Your glitzy yarn looks fun. As do the rest of your MS&W aquisitions. I'm hoping to get matching Sheila buttons/Lisa fiber or yarn at Convergence. :)

Have a great trip!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Gorgeous, E! I'm so glad you're back! Hope you had a *wonderful* time!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf