Friday, May 19, 2006

M$W


Here are some pictures of my fun time in Maryland. Next time I'll post pics of my aquirements;-)


This is a picture at 8:15 am before official opening time!












Yes, I'm really here!!!!




















Too cute!





The FT gang



Golding spindles- yes they are all that!!

I want to learn to do this!!!!!

Liz is too happy!!! I don't blame her! The shawl Angela knit is beautiful!!

This is just a taste. Notice no fiber pictures. I only took one picture of yarn! I was enjoying my time with my friends too much!

1 Comments:

Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

I love seeing other people's pictures. I tend to be too lazy to take pictures at the festival itself. This year I was pretty much too lazy to take pictures anywhere...

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf