Monday, April 11, 2005

bad girl

I'm a bad girl! Yes, I need to finish Fenna, get packing,finish Paisley shawl, get packing, finish Karis and oh yeah there is the garden shawl for the periwinkle along. In true Yarn harlot fashion, I started another project. Soothing socks. I LOVE Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock. The blackberry color is so great and I'm doing Waving Lace Socks from Sring '05 Interweave Knits by Eveyln Clark. Two projects by Evely Clark. Hmm becoming a fav with me. I hope she continues her relationship with IK.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

evelyn is a very neat lady and i am very fortunate to actually know her. i love her patterns as well.

9:18 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

I wish she would do a pattern book. Her patterns are beautiful and easy to execute. You are lucky! You guys over in the pnw got it good fiberwise;-)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf