Thursday, July 28, 2005

itchy to do a sweater





These are the flowers in and around the fence around the pool. sitting out and watching the kids swim, I get to enjoy this. Life is good!
I'm itchy to start a cardigan. I don't usually buy full price yarn for a sweater(or most stuff except maybe socks) but I may splurge because of the new yarn shop. I'm so excited to be able to see and feel yarn rather than virtual enjoyment! I really want to do a versatile cardi. I need one(or two or three). I haven't knit a cardi in three years and that was an oversized itchy faire isle. I want a real cardi.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

what gorgeous flowers elizabeth! I particularly like the amaryllis, and the lily at the bottom.

elann is going to have a superwash dk up in a couple of weeks on Tuesday...

10:25 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Wow thanks Angela!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are beautiful flowers, thank you for sharing them!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf