Thursday, July 06, 2006

Convergence


Convergence was not like other fiber things I've been to. There were lots of beads, which I didn't take pictures of but bought my share.
I hit my favorites

Golding- two spindles, celtic knot 1.9oz and a tsunami purple heart 0.9 oz. I am so in love with my Golding spindles. They have me spindle spinning again.

Ms Souza's booth- I got big hugs(the best part:-) and bfl in pertoglyph and merino silk in south pacific. I got a hank of sock! in what a melon to make small shawl for my sil's wedding but I don't think I'll malke it cause I have to finish her shawl first;-) Sheila Ernst shawl pin and great buttons which I didn't photograph bad me!

This last week I spent on a retreat with my family. It was very refreshing and hard to get back to life as we know it again.


























6 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

What fabulous loot! How yummy and inspiring. Btw, I totally consider you my friend. All the ft folks are. I'm only sorry I don't get to hug you in person more often.

1:33 PM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Love the pictures! Joanne said it best - yummy and inspiring.

Your real friend,
Jen

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love you to pieces! I get a lot of people who think I'm weird because of the lists, too, but I just feel sorry for their poor depraved lives, my life is better. :-)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Those are just the booths I would have spent all my time in, too--a gorgeous haul! Is that your new Charlotte in the photo of the shawl stick?

As for all the FT'ers. I'm just glad we found each other!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Wow, gorgeous spindles!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

I am so pleased that you got one of the shawl sticks Elizabeth....and buttons too. I will enjoy see which of your fabulous creations they go on. You do such beautiful work. I am wondering with all the other things that you do...when do you have the time?
The shawl for your sil is so, so beautiful!!! How lovely for her to have for her wedding.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf