Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Necessary things

These are the things I couldn't live without for two weeks! I need to pack the rest of my fiber goodies. I always freak out when I travel. I'm afraid that I will need something or, my project will get boring, or ,or,or...
I was so preoccupied with my wheel that I kind of neglected my spindles. I just rediscovered how much I like spindle spinning. I have some lace weight singles I just finished that I will try to ply on the wheel this week.
I also discovered I missed my first spinning class. I'm so preoccupied with moving, which we hadn't planned to do in April when I signed up for the class, that I just spaced it. I am so bummed because I'm sure she probably did fiber preparation which I have no experience with. Oh well these things happen(to me all the time)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i somehow thought you weren't moving til june! i like your basket of necessary stuff and am amazed that you can show such restraint!

7:55 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

We weren't burt we closed earlier and they were ready to go. Much easier to move while the kids are in school when you are going a short distance! I've already broke open a sealed box for beads! so much for my restraint!!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf