Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Woo Hoo



I finished my Flower basket shawl. It came to a whopping 72" x 32". I just kept knitting until I had no yarn. I stayed up until 12:30 last night(unheard of). It is out of Lisa Souza's pony, a fingering weight, in wild things. I wish the camera could pick up the subtle color changes. You are a genious Lisa!
We are taking the kids to the Field Museum and the Rainforest Cafe in Chicago. I enjoy stuff like this as much as they do. They shine on vacations or outings. They never poop out and they think everything is interesting. It should be a very fun day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Congratulations Elizabeth, it's beautiful!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was also in Chicago today. My son came into Ohare at 9:30pm so I went up early to explore a bit---not that great an idea on such a hot day but I did walk around Lincoln Park Zoo and then along some streets. Haven't been to the Rainforest Cafe though---hope it was all fun!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one beautiful shawl. you do good work!

11:53 PM  
Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

It looks great! Mine is coming along...

5:22 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Thank you ladies. It is a really fun knit. I know why people are making three or four of these.

6:07 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Chicago was great, not much traffic,kids were good- a fun time was had by all:-)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

E, another great job! Proud of you girl. I go to Sit and Knit Friday morning to check on classes! Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll call you after I meet with them and let you know what happened! Take care! Eliz

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf