Saturday, July 07, 2007

I feel bad...

I feel very bad that I haven't posted. It's not like I haven't knit. I just don't have the energy to deal with camera issues while the kids are around. I will try next week with the camera. They have day camp. I get two free hours a day for 5 days;-)
I finished the Elizabeth Cardi from Rowan, well finished except for the button band I'm avoiding like the plague. I also knit practically a whole sock in a week but then my fil tried it on and wanted to know if I could make the ribbing tighter. Pooey back to the frog pond. I think I have to switch to two circs. As much as I LOVE my 5" dps I think they are too hard on my hands now. After the one sock in a week fiasco My arm hurt and it took a week of practically no knitting to get it back. I ordered some kni picks 16" circs 1 1/2's.
The back of my Katherine Hepburn Cardi is almost finished! Unfortunately the ms3 has caught my attention big time. I'm doing at least two stoles. One in Aegean blue zephry(it was in my stash) with crystal soft edged triangular seed beads size 8 in a clear aurora borealis finish and I'm waiting for indigo zephyr for some bronze beads I picked up. They were the most expensive beads but I had to have them. I'm hoping to have enough beads and yarn left over to make a bag to match the shawl.
Mina's little Debbie bliss cardi is stalled but at an advanced point which means it is likely I will finish it at a later date. Probably in the fall. I love picking up half finished items because it seems like I only have to knit half a sweater and it is an fo. I forget all of the previous knitting!
I should have great blog fodder at the beginning of the week that will motivate me to resolve my camera issues.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I'm glad you're knitting away behind the scenes. I'll look forward to seeing what you've been up to. The Katherine Hepburn cardi is definitely on my To Do list.

5:28 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

holey moley you sound busy!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

I wanna see pictures! :sulk:

;)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes the blogginess just isn't there. :) There are gaps in my blog at times, too. I had so much that I wanted to write about summer camp, but once I sat down to do it, it was just a micro version. Bummed as I am that I only wrote so much, it is as it is.:)
You'll get your groove back :)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf