Monday, July 23, 2007

Yay!!!! I'm so happy! I figured out how to use pictures on the computer that I use most. The other computer was not allowing me to post pics lately! Humpf!!


I have to appologize to my secret pal! I ate the chocolate she gave me and I forgot to take a picture of Evelyn Clark's Butterfly Garden Shawl pattern. I love eveyln Clark!! I have put into use many of the things she sent to me already! This was part of my packed box of goodies! So much thought put into it. I love every
bit of it!




Now this is a picture of my Elizabeth Cardi on me Elizabeth! I love Rowan patterns. Everytime I make one it fits beautifully(except of the time I subbed an inappropriate yarn-of course it fit beautifully before I washed it!).










This is a Charlotte made out of my Friend Liz's handspun she gifted me!


This is my latest handspun out of her roving. She has an Etsy shop called Chocolate Princess. Nayy just a happy customer and friend!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! So glad you're back with pictures! That cardigan looks perfect on you.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you whipped up that shawl and spun up some yarn since, but what am I saying? Yes I can! I'll call you later today, I leave in 2 days!!!!! Yahahahahaha

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, that comment is me Liz! I forgot I can't post on blogger anymore with my old account!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

You are right....your sweater fits you perfectly! How nice that they make the patterns up for you ;)
Your pictures are beautiful....and the shawl is to dye for!!
Nice to see you...Lovely Elizabeth!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cardigan looks amazing.

5:57 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

a gorgeous elizabeth wearing a gorgeous elizabeth :-)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Well, I want an Elizabeth sweater now too. Oh, and a figure like yours so it looks perfect on me...! I'm looking forward to seeing you in August, friend!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

I love it! I want one now too. :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

The Elizabeth cardi is just adorable! I love the shawl too. Hooray for being able to have photos again!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Oh my gosh, Elizabeth, your handspun is gorgeous and I love the shawl!

You did a wonderful job on the cardigan - it looks great on you too!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf