Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Back from Shindiggin'


And so really I'm embarrassed to post my spoils from Shindig.  Not because I bought an enormous amount! Because I choose to buy one color across three bases!!!! I guess I really loved it
Here is one of the three Good Ole Days Sweater quantities, this one is on Traveler Dk and then a one off color Broken Crayons sold at a discount and a one hit wonder also sold at a discount! 

The worst enabling did not come from yarn buying it came from luring me to cast on when I need to finish things!!  I totally blame Betsyi and Knitwitchnj for my folley!
Betsy wore a beautiful Spring fever and I needed one for myself!!!
And Knitwitchnj started a really lovely Omena right in front of me so I had to make one too!
Next time I will tell you about my class with jcbriar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf