Tuesday, September 01, 2015

10 days....



So I did get Rye done and it is perfect!  Here is an unblocked shot since I haven't done a photo shoot of it blocked;-)

However, Birkin,although it would have been done will not be. I thought that the 40 would be best, I'm not sure why I do this to myself all of the time, way too big!!!  I'm a 34 1/2 full bust and I was just swimming in this thing!!! So here it was

And now it looks like this!
I'm casting on tonight in TWO sizes smaller and two inches shorter;-)

Oh well, I really enjoyed the knitting of this thing so I'm not so sad.  I'm also getting rid of the faux seam.  Now the goal is to get this back to where it was today by shindig!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous fasciné said...

You were so brave to frog all that work! But you will be so much happier to have it fitting perfectly!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Syknits said...

You are a brave lady. I can't wait to see it. The second time usually goes faster;)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf