Tuesday, November 07, 2006

darn blogger


Blogger will not download my pics! I download them and it says it is downloaded but then no picture shows up! Phooey!!! As soon as it will try to download the pics and post. i've been very busy!! I wanted to give you heads up on Romi's sale I bought a gorgeous pin for a freind and was lusting after one my self and then I found out Romi was having a sale!!! Check it out!!! http://www.designsbyromi.com/pages/sale.html

Blogger is now being cooperative here is a shadowy picture but you really can't appreciate Romi's pins until you hold one in your hand!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when technology is less than helpful, your knitting is wonderful to behold and I agree with your comment on Romi's pins...aren't they the bestest?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Blogger has been having some problems, lately, I've noticed--but your photos are stunning! And you knit so much! All day, maybe?!

I'm so excited for your in-laws regarding voting...I hope you made a big fuss over them? I went out for a cinnamon roll and a cup of tea to celebrate my voting experience. Then I went to the book store...I'm trying to have all my positive experiences now so I won't be unhappy with any of the results later!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Can't miss a sale! Thanks for pointing it out. :)

7:02 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

i feel your blogger pain!
love the skulls,and did you spin the yarn for your flower basket? it's lovely.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

I'm so glad you like it! :) Now, we all must see you modeling your lovely shawl with the pin on. :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger MUDNYC said...

You're amazing, Elizabeth! I'm especially impressed by your hand spun knits -- makes for very "wholesome" FO's, straight from the sheep kind of thing.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Wow, that pin is beautiful! And what is it sitting on? Those colors is gorgeous!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth. I wish for you all the happiest times that one year can hold...you deserve it, to say the least!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf