Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mystery Stole 2


I can finally devote my time to the mystery stole2. I finished the wedding stole and gave it to my sil.

I'm seriously moving along on the mystery stole now. I've completed all of the clues given on one side and started the clues on the other side.

When I did the provisional cast on I forgot to purl the first row of my actual yarn and knit the set up row. Ugh! I had to pick up a pattern row then go back and do the purl row. Thankfully it worked out! Somehow it came out really funky but I looked at the stole and figured out where reverything needed to land and adjusted accordingly.

I'm doing it in Knit Picks Shadow, colorway Vineyard with some mysterious nickle needles.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

I don't know how you managed to fix all that, but it looks great!

9:36 AM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Very pretty! You've made a lot more progress than I have.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Gorgeous Elizabeth, I haven't even started mine yet!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Elizabeth, it looks wonderful! I'm a bit jealous - wish I was knitting with your yarn instead of mine...

12:36 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Oh, this is so pretty! But, I haven't the time to do another project! I'm up to my ears in things that need to be done in like a couple of weeks. Did you get the email from Charlotte about the spin in at her place on Aug. 7th? She'll be sending out the information about the Prairie Day at her house coming up soon too! Talk soon, :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

It's beautiful....I guess you are moving right along. Won't be long now until you will be on to something new. What?

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf