Sunday, October 22, 2006

What I've been doing


This is sad. I am doing so many things but loving it! This is a picture of my "active" wips please don't ever ask to see the inactive ones. I just don't even want to know myself!

Okay, clockwise from top left- handspun self designed icelandic/shetland cardi, on top of the cardi is the morehouse rattler snake, next periwinkle swallowtail shawl with sheila ernst's needles, the We be pirates hat in sock yarn,Sivia Harding's angel pearls scarf in black ksh, Purse Paradise Diana bag in #8thread and size 11 sead beads, socks -my pattern- out of fleece artist, handspun top down raglan from Knit to spin-finally a great idea to use the not quite enough but good amount of handspun!!! That is a fun pattern.

Does this give you a head ache?

This is a picture of the most complete wip, the Diana bag. I'm so in love with knitting with thread and beads I can't wait til it's finished so I can co for the next one!

6 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

What a tornado of knitting you have there! It looks like so much fun. I love the little beaded purse!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Wow! I *love* the bag! I was drooling over those kits on a website (that I have now misplaced) and wondering how long it would take....

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, Elizabeth - you made stellar progress on the bag!

Fellow posters, I was lucky enough to see in person the gorgeous and sparkly bag in progress. And the Norwegian knit is buttery soft, and expertly knit. She's a hero of mine!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Beautiful stuff Elizabeth. I'm glad to see that I"m not the only one who has a whirl of projects on the go.

2:17 PM  
Blogger June said...

Thread and beads, huh? Maybe doilies are in your future too!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Everything looks great! Love the bag and the cardi! =)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf