Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MIA

Not really mia-I'm actually old enough to remember mias- I'm just really enjoying getting some extra time.

All three of my kids are in school at the same time and riding the bus so I suddenly have free time. Everyone said "You won't know what to do." Ha!!!! I still don't have enough hours to do all that I want to do.

I'm now cleaning my black hole called the loft. We have a loft in my bedroom that we have not organized since we moved here. Now that I could actually use it I'd like to have it clean.

I'm almost finished spinning the bfl from Lisa Souza and I think that is going to be my next sweater project. It is worsted/aran weight. I think I'll have about 1,000 yds. one skein is just bfl and the others are(850 yds) one ply shetland one ply bfl. I'm thinking very basic to show off the colors. Any suggestions? I'm thinking just a basic cardi with the only bfl trimmings.

I'm off to free more needles from stalled projects:-)

I hate posting without pics but this weekend I should finish my mystery shawl!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

free time, eh? Me thinks we should plan a spinning frenzy! It will be known as the Great Spin-in 2006. Spinners will whisper in aww.... okay, so I'm up too late, reading law books. But seriously- I probably won't be able to make it to many more guild meetings (I'm taking scuba classes on Sundays for the next few months.) But Thursdays and Saturdays are pretty open for me.

8:38 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

do you have ann budd's handy book of patterns? i love it :-)

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 3 over 4 kids at school, but I work, I wish I could saty at home!!! I know I wouldn't miss time either! :-)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf