Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm back!!!


I got a new camera for my fortieth birthday:-) So I'm trying it out. Excuse the sheepy pajama pics!






yay!! I finished Tangled yoke. It still needs to be blocked but this is going to get worn! It fits beautifully. I really loved knitting it. I'm on a serious Starmore kick right now too. I'm setting about collecting the books. I really want to get In the Hebrides and Pacific Coast Highway someday. I have no delusions of getting Scottish Collection;-) My newest purchase is Stillwater. I'm working on Rosarie right now which is only available as a kit from VY. I have collected the yarns and pattern for Mara which is my next up. Then I want to do Grapevine or some other textured pattern from Stillwater. The textured patterns in Stillwater have such delicacy and refinement!

13 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Wohooo! Congratulations on finishing Tangled Yoke - it looks very comfy.

I can't believe you scored Stillwater - that's the one I crave the most.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

It looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see you wear it in person.

1:56 PM  
Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Yay, you finished! It's such a wearable sweater, I think.

5:58 AM  
Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Oh, PS. Don't bother with In the Hebrides - get it from interlibrary loan, there are only one or two nice things in it. I got it from interlibrary loan and was so glad I hadn't bothered trying to buy it.

5:59 AM  
Blogger weebug said...

Tangled Yoke looks wonderful! It is next on my list. And I love the sheepie pj's.

3:24 PM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Hey - I love the sheepy pj's! And Tangled Yoke looks gorgeous. Did you see Caroline's? She just finished as well. You two are so inspiring!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Moonlit Goddess said...

Welcome Back! I love the Tangled yoke. Can't wait to see it in person.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

You are such a good looking pajama model. :)

Like the sweater, and enjoy the new camera!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Congrats on all the wips. I wish I could get that motivated!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! Glad you're back. Love that sweater. It's so on my list.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

*Love* the PJs :D The sweater is gorgeous on you, and happy belated birthday!

9:10 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

your tangled yoke is beautiful!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Tag! If you'd like to do a meme, check out the one on my blog and post away. I miss hearing about your adventures!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf