Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm still here

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago my oldest was one. I was chasing him all over the place and having a lot of fun with that. When my husband would go out of town it was just Zak and I. He was my little man. Hes 11 now and looking forward to middle school. He is a fascinating person who looks at things differently than most people. We had a disussion the other day and he said," You know Mom, I'm a glass half full kind of guy." I had never thought about it but he is and I'm glad:-)

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

Dust,work for my 3rd graders teacher,drop off and pick up my fil car,try to finish my shawl,pick up my kids



3) Snacks I enjoy:

Chocolate,almonds, dried fruit,cereal,pretzles





4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

help my family, help my husband's family, give the rest to the Baha'i Faith:-)




5) Places I have lived:

In order :North Carolina(Ft Bragg my Dad was drafted in the Vietnam War), Detroit(inner city), Indianapolis, Ft Wayne, South Bend

7) 6 people I wanna know more about:

Anyone who wants to play!!!!! please leave me a comment so I can come see your answers!!!I promise to try to post pics Monday. I've been knitting and spinning like a fiend lately!



6 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Hurray! A new Elizabeth post...and we snack well together, I may add. :) So, I will look forward to all your knitting and spinning goodness...as soon as you finish all those errands. Also, so glad your oldest is a glass half-full kind of guy!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

Yay! You're back! Mwah! :)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Moonlit Goddess said...

Glad your back!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Moonlit Goddess said...

Forgot to mention, I'm gonna do the questions too.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Soosan said...

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago: I had been on disability since 97,so I needed something to do, for that and my empty nest, so I learned to spin, weave, and improve on knitting skills. Began searching the Bible with a little more faith and a lot more questions.


2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): throw away one uneccessary item in the closet, knit on prayer shaw, check email;) laundry.

3) Snacks I enjoy:allergic to chocolate: so, peanut butter pie with no chocolate, fruit with sweet dip made with cream cheese, vanilla birthday cake, with vanilla ice cream. Dried fruit is great too but I have to watch myself, I can't stop;)



4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: help our families, build a new church for my church family, start a home for unwed mothers, needing childcare while going to school. Start an artists village, just out side of town.


5) Places I have lived: In order :Fairmont WV, Clarksburg WV, Philladelphia PA, Grafton WV

6) what happened to your 6?

7) 6 people I wanna know more about: I just like to know what other people are all about :)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Spinning for livin' said...

Is this blog totally lost and gone? Its sad :'-(

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf