Friday, August 12, 2005

spinning




I finished spinning the kool aid dyed roving last week because my yummy merino roving from Lisa Souza came. I was able to get a little bird of paradise in today! That is what is on the bobbin.I love the orange and really deep teal in this. It is so gorgeous. After this I will do the sky drama which is equally gorgeous. That is the picture of the gorgeous ball of roving. I plan to do the Annie Modisett cardi from the Fall VK # 2 I think. I have a small collection of handspun that I haven't used because it wasn't enough for a garment and too thick for socks. I think this cardi will fit the bill. The picture is a little dark but I have green, purple, pink, and blue at about a worsted weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf