Sunday, October 30, 2005

spin, spin , spin


We had a Knit 'n Spin at my house on Saturday. What more could you ask for: good friends, good soup, and lots of spinning and knitting? Unfortunately hubby had to use the camera so no pics:-(

Today my oldest had his first concert.

I was very proud. He has only been playing for two months!

I also spun up some more laceweight, this time Lisa Souza's sky drama merino. The colors are not true in the picture. They are much more reddish purple than blueish purple. I was bad and had to start a project with it. I am on my third obligation shawl though so I felt I was allowed;-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's going to be a beautiful shawl!

Your little guy is so cute - very intense.

4:53 AM  
Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Beautiful yarn. And your little guy has great form for someone who's only been playing 2 months!

6:05 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Thanks ladies! The colors are even prettier in real life.
Suzuki really stresses form. They don't want bad habits later. I think it is an amazing program with an even more amazing philosophy.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hi E! are you up for another Saturday of spinning? Are you going to the demo at Once Upon a Farm Alpaca? I'll be bringing my wheel- once I can wake up and get going :)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Wowza,what vibrant and beautiful color - and the spinning is gorgeous! Oops, I feel like a Mel parrot, but it's true! :-)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf