Tuesday, January 24, 2006

meme, late to the party

A quick pic of my handspun icelandic sweater progress. I think the lace addiction is getting replaced(not really replaced because lace will always hold a very special place in my heart) with fair isle. I also am halfway finished with my brothers socks. Woo hoo!!

Sorry I'm late with the meme.I've been super busy!

4 jobs I've had:
first job- sold jewelry, second job- sold records(yes there were records in those days), Third- day care and fourth- elementary teacher.


4 movies I can watch over and over- Now you will know my dark side. Everyone else has these funny romantic stuff oh well here it goes
Jaws, The Godfather 1 and two and Scarface(the one with Al Pacino) if I named more it actually wouldn't get much better- old Richard Gere movies- Officer and a Gentleman etc. is about as romantic as I get.

4 T.v. shows- I really don't watch more than CartoonNetwork most of the time but I like Project Runway (which I haven't seen yet this time around) What Not to Wear, Knitty Gritty, Biography

4 favorite Foods - This is really hard 'cause I like food- Chocolate, almost any pasta ,brie tomato and french bread sandwich Fesenjan a persian stew with pomegrante juice ground walnuts and beef or duck with basmati rice

4 places I have visited- a tour of Europe, Malta, I went to High School in Canada,and Key West a couple of times

4 places I'd rather be right now- Someplace warm,not hot- South of France - San Remo, Italy- the family cottage pretty rustic but where I consider home, who needs showers or bathtubs?
These places are places I'd like to be with my husband though not alone necessarily, we get no time together and I miss him:-)

4 websites I visit daily- My yahoo groups that I love especially Ft! and the numerous blogs I read That should count for more than 4

I'm not tagging anyone because1. most of my friends have been tagged and the2. others are pretty busy and3. this has obviously made its way around the blogespere because 4.I got tagged twice before I could even respond:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Sorry about the tagging, Elizabeth-- but I learned stuff about you this way! I actually debated as to whether this was like chain mail (I never do chain mail) but it did seem interesting, so I did it. Glad to see the folks I tagged are shutting down the chain mail...

8:22 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

E, lovin the rose pattern. Your spinning of this icelandic is superb! Good job! I knew I could bring you over to my side! ha, ha, ha, ha, Of course, I to love lace knitting, thinking about the Sheep shawl as the next big project!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the Icelandic sweater is looking fantastic.

6:36 AM  
Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Wow that sweater is looking great!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I think I'm going to become an official Elizabeth copycat. That fair isle is amazing.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf