Tuesday, January 17, 2006

too many things going on


Once again I've got too many projects that I actually like working on so things are not getting done. My brother's first sock is a few rows to go til the toe so that is moving Demi-pictured here -is a bit stalled. It has been a long time since I've done cables and I don't read cables like I do lace -yet- so I need quiet time to work on this project at this stage. Ha! The only quiet time around here is when I'm passed out in bed. I really like this though so we will see.

I also started my Lopi sweater as I am very close to finishing the spinning and I couldn't wait. Not much to see here yet basically the braid and a little more than half a repeat of the rose. I am kind of designing as I go along, I guess it will morph;-)

Did you notice those great stitch markers? Now I consider fancy stitch markers luxuries and have never purchased any. Sunday at our guild meeting, my friend and fellow blogger Kristine, http://www.strung-out.blogspot.com/ , gave these to me. She actually made these for me! And I got these great cards too. She said the green sweater looks like something I'd wear. She is so right! Thanks Kristine!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

I'm so glad you like them!

8:19 AM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Looks like you have a case of startitis! You are allowed to, considering you just finished blueberry and a whole bunch of socks! The Lopi is looking cool!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Elizabeth, I just tagged you with a meme. (did I say that right? I have no idea what this thing is, but I did it.) Check out my blog for details...

4:06 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

E, looks wonderful! I love the icelandic! Don't forget that I have the gray here for you! It's calling me though! (ha, ha, ha) Hope to see you soon! I finally posted after about 1 1/2 weeks! Doctors visits over on Friday! Yeah! I'll be having a knit-in at my house in a couple of weeks! Hope to see you there! I will send out a Knit/Spin Group email about the date and time! We will be spinning earlier, having lunch, and getting home before the kiddies get home from school! Love ya, Lizzo

7:21 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

love both the newly started sweaters :-)

4:16 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hi there,
I've just tagged you, too. Hope it's not the same meme as joanne's!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

d'oh! Sorry, I just went to look and it IS the same meme as Joanne...so I guess you only have to answer it once, eh?

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf