Monday, November 21, 2005

bad,bad girl




I know I haven't posted in forever. It's been busy around here. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

I have been working on the third obligation shawl. It is almost finished:-)

All other projects have been put aside. This is a list of my 'active' projects, Madli's shawl out of handspun cormo/silk,top down triangle shawl with various yarns+handspun in my own pattern, two pairs of socks,and two sweaters one in ksh from a Rowan book and one from the new Sally Melville book.

I also finished spinning and am in the process of plying some merino silk. I bought a bunch of fiber in different natural sheep colors and different sheep breeds and it has my creative juices flowing. I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff, it is killing me.

Well I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenknits said...

What yarn did you use for the sock? And that photo of all the balls of shetland - just waiting to be spun - is beautiful!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

I know where you got that from! Have you seen my handspun yet? I've been a spinnin fool.... And I'm just about all done and ready to start the sweater.... :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

The sock is some merino silk dyed in vermont by some lady the lady at the lys knows. Not very sock practical but I had to have socks out of it;-)

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great thanksgiving! i love the balls of fiber on your table.

2:44 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

that blue/purple bobbin is lovely! happy thanksgiving :-)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

happy Birthday! the roving looks so tempting, I'm so jealous :)

I hope your Thanksgiving went well, and was delicious!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf